There are a number of ways that we suggest that you get involved in the work that Changing Minds is doing:
- Have your say by contributing a blog, article, or review to our newsletters.
- Volunteer in your local community. From time to time Changing Minds will advertise voluntary positions in their office as these emerge.
- Donate to our cause.
- Help us respond to stigma and discrimination in mainstream media by getting involved in our Media Watch project.
- Attend or present at one of our monthly Forums.
- Join our Advisory Group to assist us in providing collective views on emerging issues in the mental health and addictions sectors.
- Watch our Vacancies for opportunities that may exist.