The Steering Group for the AOD Consumers Network is seeking Expressions of Interest from service users who would like to be considered for selection to become Steering Group members.
• Do you have lived experience of addiction or recovery from alcohol or drugs and live in Counties Manukau?
• Are you passionate about people, proactive in your recovery, and engaging with your community?
• Are you interested in becoming a Consumer Leader, a Visionary, a decision maker for the Network?
• Can you commit to meeting the first Friday of every month plus be available if needed for special meetings?
• Are you prepared to work through conflict, role model professionalism, be punctual and reliable?
• Are you a task focused, clear and concise communicator?
• Do you have basic computor skills and access to a computor?
If you this sounds like you, we are seeking expressions of interest from people who would like to join the AOD Consumers Network Steering Group.
If you are interested in becoming a driver of the Network you are invited to supply a written abstract to the network by the end of Thursday 4th July.
In no more then 10 sentences, describe:
– Why you would like to be on the Steering Group
– What relevant skill set or experience will you bring to the group
– What your vision is for the Network
You will need to supply a written abstract as applications will be submitted to the Steering Group for consideration.
Email abstracts to: