Virtues or Vices
• Who and what defines an addiction?
• Effective approaches to addressing addictions: community led vs. ‘top down’.
• Legal implications of addiction.
• Can there be a “positive addiction”?
- Alexander Stevens- Counsellor, Dual Diagnosis Clinician and Maori Researcher
- Dr. Susanna Galea, CADS Service Clinical Director / Consultant Psychiatrist / Honorary Senior Lecturer & Associate Director, Centre for Addictions Research, University of Auckland
- Professor Peter Adams – Associate Director of the Centre for Addiction Research & Deputy Head of the School of Population Health, University of Auckland
- Brody Runga Consumer Advisor at Odyssey House
- Annah Pickerring – Regional Coordinator of the NZ Prostitutes Collective