Our 2019 Atawhat Festival launches this week with Taurima Vibes at the helm and in association with Te Pou Theatre. If you are in Auckland please join us for a fabulous series of free events from now until 2 November.
- 21 September | Ahurei Atawhai Takatāpui – Identity (download the A4 flyer)
Spaces are limited so please register your attendance by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- 26 September | Changing the Narrative – A Celebration of Community Wellbeing (download the A4 flyer)
Spaces are limited to please register your attendance by emailing email@example.com
- 10 October | WHĀ – Sunrise Hauora Conversations and TEMPO Dance Festival
This is tailored to the dance (and aligned) community. See their Facebook page for the details.
- 1-2 November | The Atawhai Writers Network performance presentations
Save the date. More information to come!
And as part of the Festival, Pride Box will be launching their new LGBTQI+ boxing fitness classes at Boxing Central.
- Read about the Atawhai Festival
- Follow the Atawhai Festival Facebook page
- Watch Ardon England’s video about his workshop at Ahurei Atawhai Takatāpui – Identity
- Read makeup artist Gee Pikinga’s beauty routine in Viva (guest speaker at Ahurei Atawhai Takatāpui – Identity)