Come join us to celebrate Mental Health Awareness Week and indulge in some sweet treats, fancy hat swapping and backyard tea drinking!
Kicking off at 2pm on a sunny Wednesday afternoon. We would like to take this opportunity to raise awareness of all the different hats we wear in our every day lives and appreciate that sometimes all the hats at once can be a little overwhelming.
We would like to celebrate you and all the struggle bubbles you may have been in throughout life. Let us pour you some delightful flavoured tea, ply you with sweet afternoon baking treats and dress you up in some amazingly mad hats!
If you make your own hat to bring, you go in the draw to win a prize, so if you have a little time and like getting crafty – make your own hat!
We all wear many different hats in our lives, from mother, brother, sibling to colleague, learner, teacher. Sometimes wearing so many hats can become a little overwhelming and make us feel like we are a little mad. Let’s celebrate just how many hats we wear and how great a job we do by wearing so many of them at once. Join us to break down some myths around mental health by talking about it and finding out just how similar we all are.
To host your own Mad Hatters Tea party simply follow the instructions below:
- Go to everydayhero.com put this address in your URL: https://give.everydayhero.com/nz/mad-hatters-tea-party
- Register your individual supporter page choosing Changing Minds as your charity.
- Search for Mad Hatters Tea Party and ask to join as a team member
- Share the URL (link to the page) on your Facebook Page and any groups you are in on Facebook.
- Start planning the party using Facebook events
Get in touch with our team if you have any questions! firstname.lastname@example.org
Error: The account for changingmindsnz needs to be reconnected.
Due to recent Instagram platform changes this Instagram account needs to be reconnected in order to continue updating. Reconnect on plugin Settings page