The Changing Minds staff members are currently working on a number of projects within our communities, which are all aimed at providing opportunities for education, information, and empowerment.
- Holding monthly Forums for information and knowledge sharing
- Facilitating an Advisory Group in order to provide a more collective approach to issues emerging within the sector.
- The development of an Association of Supervisors to ensure greater access to quality peer supervisors in the fields of mental health and addictions.
- We also hold various events which heighten awareness and increase informed discussions on topics important within the sector.
- A media-watch project which aims to counter some of the stigma and discrimination that can crop up from time to time in our mainstream media.
If you wish to be kept up to date with our latest projects, our latest news, or you wish to get involved, please make sure you sign up to our e-newsletters, which provide all of our latest information and insights into what is going on in mental health, disability, addictions and human rights issues.